What are Weekly lessons, and how to use them?

Weekly lessons aim to give students an uninterrupted, consistent learning routine. One that will help them achieve results. Tutors, in turn, benefit from having a more stable schedule and predictable income.

How to Use Miro Whiteboard?

Miro provides you with a digital whiteboard to create canvases and use them in your classes.

What are Subscriptions?

Since LiveXP strives for a result, we've decided to move to the subscription model that will help our students to reach regularity in the learning process, and get a result they expect.

Reporting a lesson

If you would like to report a lesson (its quality, the tutor’s behavior, general thoughts), you are to submit your feedback within 48 hours after the end of the lesson.

Lesson Confirmation

After a lesson is over, both the student and the tutor need to confirm it so we can know that the lesson took place and the tutor can get paid.

Lesson confirmation

Once a lesson is over, the student and the tutor will see a modal window to confirm the lesson took place and, if necessary, report any issues.

Trial and instant lessons

The instant lessons feature is a time-efficient way to grow the number of your students and income. Instant lessons are 30-, 45-, or 60-minute lessons that students request here and now. Check it out to find more perks of enabling this feature.

LiveXP Earning System

For students, lesson price is determined by subscription plans, not by tutors. How much tutors get per lesson (their rate) is based on their tutor level.

LiveXP Subscriptions

Subscriptions are designed to add more flexibility to tutors and students. They help the students to stick to the frequency of the lessons they've chosen and get a result of their learning.

Profile Setup Requirements

Follow these guidelines to set up your tutor profile successfully and active your tutor card to make it available for bookings.

What are the fees for using your services?

For tutors, LiveXP is free to join and use. For students, LiveXP offers 1 free 10-minute trial lesson, after which they should subscribe if they want to continue learning.

Lesson Refund Policy

Our top priorities are your satisfaction and the high-quality standards of the services we provide. Thus, we are ready to revert a low-quality lesson to your account if there are sufficient grounds for that.

Technical issues during the lesson

If there is a technical issue, ask your tutor to move to Zoom, Skype, etc, but remember to come back and report the issue at the end of your lesson.

In-house rules

On LiveXP, we seek to create a friendly, open-minded, and supportive community. That’s why we want to lay out our principles here to help guide the behavior of our community members.

I missed my lesson. What should I do?

If you missed a lesson for whatever reason without letting the student know in advance, get in touch with them as soon as you can and explain the situation.

Where do lessons take place?

On LiveXP. When the lesson starts, go to “My lessons” and click “Join lesson”, or click on the calendar icon and find the active lesson to join. You can join the active lesson either from your LiveXP app (iOS) or right from the website.

How do I get paid?

You get paid: 1) if the lesson is scheduled on the LiveXP Calendar 2) after a lesson has ended and the student has rated it positively 3) after 48 hours if the lesson remains unrated

Where do I start?

The instruction for tutors who have just started their career on LiveXP. These recommendations will help you to kick things off.