Profile Setup Requirements

Follow these guidelines to set up your tutor profile successfully and active your tutor card to make it available for bookings.

How do I purchase lessons?

Learn how to kickstart your language learning journey on LiveXP with trial and subscription lessons just today!

Personalized Path: Guide for Students

Say goodbye to one-size-fits-all learning. With a Personalized Path created just for you, have every step of your language journey suited to your individual needs and preferences. Read more in the article.

A Tutor Guide to the LiveXP Classroom

Enjoy fruitful education in our LiveXP Classroom. With our virtual learning space, you'll discover a comprehensive suite of tools for online learning journey. Say 'hi' to seamless studying with everything in one place!

How Student Ratings Help You Shine on Our Platform

Understand the significance of student ratings - their role in showcasing your mastery and attracting more students. Get extra tips about preparedness, communication, and proactive feedback-seeking for maintaining high ratings.

What happened to my package lessons?

Despite the expiry of package lessons, we offered a special coupon for seamless transition to a new learning model. Though the offer has now ended, subscribing provides ongoing benefits, including access to diverse learning tools and tutor options. Join us today and enjoy your learning forever!

I cannot attend a lesson. What should I do?

Discover how to deal with unexpected changes in your schedule with ease! From rescheduling lessons to handling last-minute cancellations, our guide ensures you stay on track in your learning adventure.

Can I report a user?

Encounter improper behavior? Report it to us & attach evidence. We'll handle it promptly.

Conversion Bonus: How It Works?

Let's delve into the matter of conversion bonuses at LiveXP. Find out the main idea possible roadblocks standing behind.

Troubleshooting 101: Navigating Common Issues with Ease

This comprehensive guide is designed to help you troubleshoot efficiently and get back to enjoying a seamless experience. In the following articles, we'll address specific problems you might encounter, providing step-by-step solutions and useful tips to overcome challenges.

LiveXP Etiquette

These rules are mandatory, and failure to adhere to them may result in the suspension or termination of your LiveXP account.

How do I cancel my subscription?

Users can cancel their subscriptions right from their LiveXP profiles. Find step-by-step instructions on how to cancel your subscription, or contact the Support Team if you face technical difficulties with the cancellation.

How can I submit a Refund request?

Before proceeding with your refund request, please review our Subscription cancellation and refund policy and Subscription Terms and Conditions to ensure that your case meets our refund requirements. If it does, continue with the rest of the refund request process.

What are Weekly lessons, and how to use them

Weekly lessons aim to give students an uninterrupted, consistent learning routine. One that will help them achieve results. Tutors, in turn, benefit from having a more stable schedule and predictable income.

How to Use Miro Whiteboard

Miro provides you with a digital whiteboard to create canvases and use them in your classes.

Subscriptions

Since LiveXP strives for a result, we've decided to move to the subscription model that will help our students to reach regularity in the learning process, and get a result they expect.

Reporting a lesson

If you would like to report a lesson (its quality, the tutor’s behavior, general thoughts), you are to submit your feedback within 48 hours after the end of the lesson.

Lesson Confirmation

After a lesson is over, both the student and the tutor need to confirm it so we can know that the lesson took place and the tutor can get paid.

Lesson confirmation

Once a lesson is over, the student and the tutor will see a modal window to confirm the lesson took place and, if necessary, report any issues.

LiveXP Earning System

For students, lesson price is determined by subscription plans, not by tutors. How much tutors get per lesson (their rate) is based on their tutor level.

LiveXP Subscriptions

Subscriptions are designed to add more flexibility to tutors and students. They help the students to stick to the frequency of the lessons they've chosen and get a result of their learning.

What are the fees for using your services?

For tutors, LiveXP is free to join and use. For students, LiveXP offers 1 free 10-minute trial lesson, after which they should subscribe if they want to continue learning.

Return of Lessons

Our top priorities are your satisfaction and the high-quality standards of the services we provide. Thus, we guarantee the return of failed lessons to your account if there are sufficient grounds for that.

Technical issues during the lesson

If there is a technical issue, ask your tutor to move to Zoom, Skype, etc, but remember to come back and report the issue at the end of your lesson.

How to withdraw the funds?

The instructions on how to withdraw your money on LiveXP and the information you need to know about the procedure.