“Ask community” is for any questions about languages. If you’re curious about words, their meaning and usage, grammar, if you don’t know how to express yourself in a foreign language, you’re welcome to ask tutors here.
“Ask community” is NOT for:
- Non-language-related questions
- Questions about how LiveXP works
- Questions that only the Support team can help you with, like rescheduling lessons, technical issues, refunds, etc. The Support team cannot help you in the “Ask community” section.
- Sharing your personal information (for your own security)
- Announcements when you're looking for a tutor. Feel free to contact any available teacher on the platform or book a trial lesson.
- Promoting other websites.
Also, several things are a no-no in our friendly community:
- Rudeness, harassment, bullying, or threats
- Themes of self-harm, sexually explicit content, substance abuse
But if you’re wondering what they call hamsters in Japanese or the usual word order in German, ask away!