We strive to provide only high-quality learning on the platform. However, LiveXP is prepared to consider any claims about a lesson you have had.
☝🏼 If you would like to report a lesson (its quality, the tutor’s behavior, general thoughts), you are to submit your feedback within 48 hours after the end of the lesson. The deadline for reporting a lesson starts counting from the date and time mentioned in the lesson card on LiveXP. Thus, it is important to move all the rescheduled lessons in the LiveXP calendar to a new date and time. Any lessons reported later than 48 hours after the end of the lesson cannot be refunded.
To report a lesson that was already conducted:
1. Choose "Lesson Completed" at the end of the lesson first so that we know the lesson took place
2. Choose the issue you faced during the lesson
3. Rate your tutor and provide clear and informative comments for your concern
To report a lesson that wasn't conducted:
1. Choose "Lesson didn't happen" at the end of the lesson first so that we know the lesson didn't take place. After that, our team will contact you within the shortest time possible.
2. Reply to our messages and send clarifications in a timely manner so that we can make things right for you as soon as possible. If there is no response from you within 24 hours, we will be forced to close the reported lesson.