Got questions about language? Ask our tutors for FREE!
161 questions about English
- Hello! What is the meaning of LOML?
I saw in the text LOML and couldn't understand its meaning. Could you help me please?
- Does word green have a slang meaning?
Hey there! I’m not understood slang words and expressions so you help me. Do you know if green is slang meaning? Thanks you
- What is comparative for cute? More cute or cuter?
Need help. How to make the comparative correctly for the word “cute”? Is it “more cute” or “cuter”? Thanks!
- What to say if someone coughs or sneezes?
Hello! What should I say in English when someone sneezes or coughs to be polite?
- I'm confused with the words anyday or any day, which is correct?
Is anyday a correct word? Or should I write it separately: any day?
- What is correct “talk to you soon” or “talk to you later”?
Hello, dear teachers! Can someone please explain to me the difference between the phrases: “talk to you soon” and “talk to you later”? Where to use them?
- How to write “happen” in the past tense? Is it happened or happend?
Hello everyone! Hope someone can answer my question. I really don’t like reading long grammar articles with all those rules and exceptions. So, could anyone clarify what is the past tense form for “happen”? Is it “happened” or “happend”?
- is there abbreviation of the word foundation?
how to abbreviate or make the word foundation more short? thank youuuuu
- What is ‘the pleasure is all mine’ ?
What does it mean ‘the pleasure is all mine’? In what cases i can use it?