Got questions about language? Ask our tutors for FREE!
16 questions about Italian
- Is there anyone who can tell me in which context I can use the Italian word "prego"?
Culture related questions
- What's the difference between potere and sapere? write down in the comment the possible solutions!
- what is Pasta Calamarata Gamberi E Tartufo, and where can I get a good recipe so I can cook it?ItalianAisha
I keep ordering this type of pasta over and over again and I want to learn how to cook it myself so if you know a website or video you can refer me too I would deeply appreciate it
- Learning Italian has never been so easy if you break the ice and learn the first difficult sounds...
For example, do you know that the sound 'ch' in Italian equals to 'k'? Now is your turn: how to you read 'gelato? ;)
- In your opinion, what's the most difficult thing about learning and speaking Italian?
- Do you have difficulties with the vowels? Are you an Arab students? Lets discuss together a few tips
How do you move your mouth when pronouncing the A? Do you know that the sound O is pronounced similarly to U? Let's discuss together!
- In your opinion, what is the most effective tool to learn Italian?
In my opinion, it is to learn the culture and language together. They go hand in hand, and, if you make a new culture yours, you will easily learn the language. What do you think?