If you know in advance that you can't make it, let the student know as early as possible and send a reschedule request.
If you missed a lesson and didn’t notify the student in advance, then:
- Mark the lesson as "Lesson didn't happen" and specify the reason. This way, you will let us know that it didn't take place.
- Message your student as soon as you can, explain the situation, and apologize. Students are usually understanding when you reach out to them in time. Things happen!
- Make up for the inconvenience. Offer a free lesson or send them some useful materials as compensation.
- Offer another day and time to reschedule the missed lesson. The Support Team can move the initially failed lesson in the schedule, so you both can have it on a new date.
- Manage negative reviews. If a student gives you a bad rating or review for a missed lesson, but you work things out, you can ask them to edit it.
You can always reach out to us for help at [email protected] or via the LiveXP messenger.