A remote job for Korean teachers is available at LiveXP. All you need to start teaching Korean online is to register as a tutor on LiveXP.
A remote teaching job has a lot of benefits such as working from home or from anywhere in the world. You don’t need to spend hours on the road (if you live in a big city). Create a tutor’s account on LiveXP. Indicate all needed information to make your profile visible for students to become an online Korean teacher.
- Korean language: native or bilingual.
- English: conversational or better.
- Any teaching certificates aren’t required but if you have any, upload them to your account.
- When you indicate your lesson schedule you’re obliged to conduct lessons when they’re booked. In case of any emergency, please, let your student know about it.
- Show up on time for your lessons.
- Clarify students’ needs and goals and make sure you can help in achieving them.
- Use the most helpful teaching materials.
- You get paid according to the number of conducted lessons.
- Work according to your own flexible schedule.
- Work from anywhere.
LiveXP is the platform for knowledge exchange between teachers and students. So, make sure your profile is filled in properly with high-quality photo and video. It will help you receive bookings from students.