The LiveXP platform is looking for Japanese teachers to teach their languages online to people worldwide in private lessons. You can work both full-time and part-time. It’s up to you because you set your availability schedule.
All you need to start teaching Japanese online is to create a tutor’s profile on LiveXP. The registration flow is pretty straightforward and user-friendly. Describe yourself the way students want to study with you. Include the information about your teaching style and methods, personality and hobbies, teaching experience, and achievements. Tell your potential students how you’re going to teach Japanese.
- Native Japanese speakers would be preferable to teach Japanese online in private lessons.
- Fluency in English to communicate with people from all over the world.
- Positive-minded and friendly personality to give conversation lessons of Japanese online.
- Set your availability schedule and be ready to conduct private Japanese lessons online according to it.
- Stable Internet connection, camera, and microphone to communicate with students via the LiveXP platform to teach Japanese.
- Show up on time and don’t miss your lessons without notifications.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degrees are required, but they will be an advantage in students’ choice.
- Experience in teaching Japanese in 1-on-1 lessons online.
- Experience in working with different nationalities.