We encourage tutors to leverage the power of livestreams. They are one of the great tools to showcase your skills and attract more learners.
If you’ve never done a livestream or don’t know what to stream about, here are 9 ideas you can try out:
- Hold open lessons tailored for beginners, advanced learners, and all those in between
- Talk about fun facts most people don’t know about the language you teach
- Debunk popular myths and misconceptions about language learning
- Tell the story of how you’ve come to teaching, why you enjoy it, and whether you have a special approach to it
- Have an FAQ live session
- Host a work/study-with-me session
- Talk about tips and tricks of mastering the language you teach and increasing productivity
- Collaborate with other tutors and discuss interesting topics
And remember, even though livestreams are free to watch, people can send you tips in our local currency, lights, which you can exchange for real money.