How to withdraw the funds?

ℹ️
To submit withdrawal requests, you need to verify your documents first.
It's a one-time procedure that won't take a lot of your time. 

Ready? Now, let's withdraw the money:

⏲️ Withdrawal requests submission timeframes

• All withdrawal requests are processed once a week every Thursday.
  • So make sure to submit a request no later than Wednesday 23:59 UTC 0.

☑️ Withdrawal request submission requirements

You should have your verification documents approved by LiveXP.

💵 Withdrawal methods

You can be paid to any of the below-mentioned methods:

PayPal. The minimum amount to withdraw is $ 25. Withdrawal fee: may vary and is determined by PayPal. For more information or assistance, please contact PayPal Customer Support.

Payoneer. The minimum amount to withdraw is $ 50. Withdrawal fee: may vary and is determined by Payoneer. For more information or assistance, please contact Payoneer Customer Support.

Tether. The minimum amount to withdraw is $ 50. Payouts are executed in USDT TRC20. Withdrawal fee: 1%.

Bitcoin. The minimum amount to withdraw is $ 50. Payouts are executed in BTC through the Bitcoin Network. Withdrawal fee: 1%.

Ethereum. The minimum amount to withdraw is $ 100. Payouts are executed in ETH through the Ethereum Mainnet. Withdrawal fee: 1%.

Bank Transfer. The minimum amount to withdraw is $ 500. Withdrawal fee: $50.

📣 Important!
The transfer is made via SWIFT, so there might be intermediary bank fees and recipient bank fees applied by your bank, over which LiveXP has no control. Transfers are processed in USD, so please ensure you use your USD bank account details to avoid currency exchange fees. If you do not have a USD account, be aware that the funds will be credited in the currency of your bank account. We recommend checking with your bank for possible fees before submitting a withdrawal request and if they accept payments in USD in case your bank account is another currency.

‍👫🏼 Can I use an account of my family member or friend to receive the funds?

No. Please keep in mind that due to payment providers’ regulations and safety reasons, you can withdraw funds only to your own PayPal, Payoneer, bank accounts, or Crypto wallet. Please use only your own payout details for withdrawals. We cannot process requests to third-party accounts, even to family and friends.

📑 How to submit a withdrawal request?

1. Go to "Wallet": click your profile photo in the top right corner > "Wallet.”
  2. Click "Withdraw money."
  3. Choose or edit your withdrawal method.
  4. Fill in the withdrawal form paying extra attention to the details provided.
  5. Enter the amount you want to withdraw.

That's basically it... Your money is on the way 💸💸💸

Additional questions you might have:

📌 I've submitted a withdrawal request. Why haven't I received the money yet?

• It may take up to 10 days for the money to get to your PayPal/Payoneer account. Often, you should see the money in 3-5 business days.
  • In the case of crypto wallets, it takes only a few hours for the money to get to your crypto wallet.
  • For bank transfers, it can take approximately 5-8 business days to receive the funds.

📌 Why can't I use my PayPal/Payoneer/bank account to withdraw money?

• Unfortunately, we can't process withdrawal requests for PayPal, Payoneer, and bank accounts registered in Russia or Ukraine's regions Donetsk, Luhansk, Crimea, Zaporizhzhia, Kherson, Melitopol, and Mariupol. For such accounts, withdrawal is impossible even if you don't live in these territories at the moment.
  • As a way out, consider registering an account outside these areas or withdrawing money to a crypto wallet.
  • If your PayPal, Payoneer, or bank account is not registered in one of these territories but you still cannot withdraw money through these methods, contact our Support team.

Thank you for teaching at LiveXP 💚