Every tutor has a rating. This is the average score tutors get from students after private lessons.
Higher ratings inspire more trust.
Encourage your students to rate your lessons with them.
This is one of the ways for you to get feedback and attract new students.
It will also help us deal with situations when someone gets a low rating.
A low rating is not a disaster. It’s an opportunity for you to improve how you teach. Students can change their rating👌.
To avoid a low rating as a tutor, make sure you☝️:
- Come prepared for lessons
- Come on time and warn your students if you’re running late
- Don't reschedule lessons too often
- Know what every student wants and needs
- Let students know they can change the initial rating they gave you